second week internship experience in Govt. Higher Secondary School for Girls (GGHSS), Cotton Hill,

" YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED THIS MOUNTAIN TO SHOW OTHERS IT CAN BE MOVED"

With a lot of twist and turns we stepped in to the second week of school internship program at Govt.Girls H.S.S Cotton Hill. We had a lot of plannings and preperations for this week. Actually I had to complete a lot of portions too. Every thing is up to god. I will do all the humanly possible hardworks.

Day 6 : 25th November 2019
Monday;

Today was a nice day. I reached school around 9.10 am. It was a nice day. I had second period today. I completed my lesson plan effectively. And then, went back to auditorium to get prepared for the next class. The next class was during the 5th period.  Actually I completed my 2 lesson plan today. It was actually a tiresome process. Any way I managed it somehow. 

 Experience in class

The class was good. But every week there is a shift in classroom. This week they have an auditorium class were 2 classes sit with a single separation. The class is not clean at all. And is full of dust. And the blackboard was really pathetic. It was more white than black. After taking class i was fully bathed in chalk powder. I suffered a lot today. It may take some time to adjust with it. Any way its all part of the profession....

Day 7 : 26th November 2019
Tuesday;

Today was a nice day. I reached school around 9.20 am. Actually today I was really excited. There was no substitution period today. I had only last period today. It was a day full of active and energetic activities. 

Experience in class 

It was really a great experience all together. Students were really active.  Now I have a great rapport with students. i am really excited and happy.  But the major problem that still exist is the habit of students to be late for the class. Actually they wont come back to class after bteak time punctually. Rather they always get late. It is a hindrance to my class. I told them today about it and asked them to be punctual. All together it was great experience. 

Special programme in school 

Today there was a teacher's meeting which also includes all the teaching and non teaching staff of the school. 

Head of the meeting was Rakhi ravikumar. She is the deputy mayor of Trivandrum. They discussed the problem's of the school. As the problem of waste disposal and snakes are at its peak it was discussed plenty. And also she asked everyone to work properly. 

Day 8 : 27th November 2019
Wednesday;

Today was a nice day. I reached school around 9.15 am.  It was a really great experience. I had 2nd period today.  Students were really active. Also I got 3rd period substitution today. With the help of these two periods I completed 2 of my lesson plan. I was supposed to take extra class today.  But as my health was not good , I cancelled it. Still I have to finish 2 more chapters. I am in a constant process of making an impossible mission possible. Everything is possible with the help of god.

Experience in class 

The experience in class was really great. Students were really attentive. Actually for creating readiness among students I gave them a group activity. I gave them a smilie ball and ask them to play the passing the parsal gamw. It was really nice. And 4th group were the winners. Then maya miss came in for class observation.  She didn't write anything on the observation book. But she keenly observed the class. As a whole the class was good.

Day 9 : 28th November 2019
Thursday;

Today was a great day. I reached school around 9.00am. Actually  today is the day of tight packed observations. Actually teachers came in for observation today. It was fully a nice experience. During my 4th period gibi teacher, joju sir and deepthi teacher came in for observation. My class atmosphere was un tidy and disturbing.  And the noise from the next class was also unbearable. Any way i spoiled my entire throat and took class. Teachers wrote good comments which was in a way relaxing.

Experience in class 

The class was really nice. I taught them during the 4th and 5th period. During the 4th period teachers came in for observation. During the 5th period I showed my onnovative aid. It was the demonstration of area of a circle. Students understood it really well. Students did the working model with me.

Special programme in school 

There was an interactive session in the school organised by the Eco club.  An atmospheric scientist came in and took a class and cleared the doubts of students.  He was such a down to earth person with immense knowledge and grace. 
Day 10 : 29th November 2019
Friday;

Today  was a nice day. I reached school around 9.00 am.  Actually today I had only last period class. Anyway I wrote my lesson plan whole day. And there was an interesting programme of Vava Suresh today. And it was altogether a nice experience. 

Experience in class 

Today I had the last period class. But when  I reached class it came to know that last period is dedicated for cleaning. But students arranged the class inthe auditorium. Then I took the lesson plan. Anyway the class was taken effectively. 

Special programme in school 

There was a special programme in the school.  It was for the awareness about snakes, it's venom, different types of snakes etc. The class was taken by the great snake expert Vava Suresh. I really liked the programme.

There was a display of lot of snakes and it was a wonderful experience all together. It was a really interesting class and it was reallyan interactive class too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conscientization programme

innovative aid 2

innovative aid 3 and 4