Third week internship experience in Govt. Higher Secondary School for Girls (GGHSS), Cotton Hill,

" WHEN YOU CAN'T FIND THE SUNSHINE, BE THE SUNSHINE "🤩

We step in to the 3rd week of internship experience in Govt. Higher Secondary School for Girls (GGHSS), Cotton Hill. It was another bunch of wonderful days. Lot of works to be done. I am waiting...

Day 11 : 2nd December 2019😊😊😊😊😊
Monday;

Today was a nice day.  I reached school around 9.10 am. Then I wrote the names of students in the next month page of register. Then I  had 1st period,  2nd period, and 5th period class. Totally a busy day. 

Experience in class 

Experience in 9J class was really good. Students responded really well.  I  completed  a whole section today. And there remains only a small section sector  to complete now. May god help me to complete the portions 
Day 12 : 3rd December 2019😀😀😀😀
Tuesday;
Today was a nice day.  I reached school around 9.00 am. Then  I signed the register. Also there was heavy arrangements in the school. Actually today was the auspicious day of prize distribution to all the winners of kalolsavam and state level sports winners. 3 students of my class recieved medals for sports. And lot of students got prizes too. I am not feeling really sick and tired. Continuous classes and extra classes are making me really tired. Anyway its all part of life.

Experience in class 

I had 2 periods of class today in 9J class. My experience in 9J class was really good. Students responded really well. Other than this I took extra classes too. It was a little tough task but it shows ones dedication and sincerity. I will finish circle measures and real numbers by tomorrow. Any way the teaching learning process was really good. But it was a really stressful thing for me.

Special programme in school 🤩🤩🤩🤩

There was a huge programme in the school. It was the functon of prize distribution to all the students of school who showed excellence in sports as well as in kerala kalolsavam. Students received prize from respective mayor K. Sreekumar.
It was followed by a rally too.

Day 13 : 4th December 2019😀😀😀
Wednesday;

 Today was a great day. I reached school around 9.25 am. I was not feeling good as my health conditions were  ot that great.  And today was a day of heavy overload too. Today deepthi teacher came in for observation of my class. It was her second observation of my class. There is one more observation remaining. It was during the 5th period and I had 6th period class also. It was really a wonderful experience for me

Experience in class 
 
I took extra periods during the 3rd period and 6th period. During 3rd period I completed the chapter real numbers. Also during the 6th period I started similar triangles. Actually the class was really good. But on sticking to reality one should admit that it was really difficult too. Due to food poisoning I was suffering of tiredness and vomiting last night. But I didn't made it a leave as I had some responsibility towards my profession and my students. Nothing can stand against that  ot even my bad health

Day 14 : 5th December 2019👌👌👌👌👌
Thursday;

 Today was a great day. I reached school around 9.25 am. I was not feeling good as my health conditions were  ot that great.  And today was a day of heavy overload too. I got 3rd, 6th and 7th period substitution classes. Also 4th period was my class. So litreally I took four periods today. I had to finish extra pending portions of the teacher. Any way hardworks always counts. I have only one day left to finish those portions. God please help me....

Experience in class 🤩

Actually the class was really good. But on sticking to reality one should admit that it was really difficult too. Students were eager for the class as exams are nearing. But after all we are humans and we have a lot of weaknesses. After a period of time students were bored and even I was tired. But then I used some attentive and attractive aids and moved on with my class. Anyway I  covered my portions and almost covered the extra portions today. 

Day 15 : 6th December 2019
Friday;🤩
 
Today was a nice day. I reached school around 9.00 am. It was a great experience all together. I was really happy. After a long time i got some free time today. Actually I almost completed my portions and now I have only one question remaining. I am so happy. And i didn't take any extra period today. Any way today we got chicken today for lunch. It was really wonderfull.

Experience in class 👍

The experience in class was really wonderfull. I had only one period today and only one question to teach them. It was last 7th period. After finishing portions we played a game of numbers to relax students from exam pressure. Anyway it was really great. But there were no charts or aids in todays class as it was out of my lesson plan topic . Anyway I want to make classes more creative. 
 
Special programme in school 

There was a mathematics talent search scholarship exam in the school for both UP and HS. Lot of students participatedin it. And it was a 2 hour exam conducted with proper question paper and answer sheets. We were asked to volunteer the exam and we happily did it 😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conscientization programme

innovative aid 2

innovative aid 3 and 4