Fourth week internship experience in Govt. Higher Secondary School for Girls (GGHSS), Cotton Hill,

"CHANGE  YOUR THOUGHTS AND YOU CHANGE YOUR WORLD "
 
The fourth week of teaching practice at Govt. Higher Secondary School for Girls (GGHSS), Cotton Hill, was really beautiful. Actually it was a bit short in the sense that it was only a 3 day practice. There was internship in the school for only three days of this week. But all these three days we enjoyed a lot. Actually Christmas exams got started and we had no classes and exam duties too. But we had the attendance collecting duty from all the blocks. It was eventually a tiresome task but it was fun too. Most of the time I went for that duty with ammu teacher and it was just brilliant experience all together. 

Day 16: 9th December 2019😊😊😊😊😊
Monday;

Today was a nice day. I reached school around 9.30 am. And I am 10 minute late. Actually my distant relative granny passed away and I need to attend the funeral too so I got eventually late. Beacuse it was exam students were sitting in the Auditorium so we shifted to music room. 'Kabir' sir the music sir of school sang songs for us and we were really happy.
We played musical instruments too.

Experience in school 

It was a really nice experience in school. We had the duty of collecting the details of absentees from each of the blocks. I and ammu went for the duty today morning and afternoon. It was a long journey from one exam hall to other but it was wonderful. 

Day 17: 10th December 2019😊😊😊😊😊
Tuesday;

Today was a nice day. I reached school around 9.00am. I was really excited for the whole day. we played gangira a musical instrument brought by kabir sir today. Then he took a detailed class about the need of music in life and he made all of us to sing. Then we attempted playing different instruments in the music room.
Me playing veena.....🀩
Me playing guitar....😊
Me playing veena again.....πŸ˜€
Me playing violin....🀩🀩

Experience in school 

Today Gayathri G.S, Gayathri R, lincy sister, Renjith, Rahul, and kabir sir went to invite film actor Innocent sir for inauguration of arts fest in our college. And me and ammu remained in school and performed all the duties. 

Day 18: 11th December 2019😊😊😊😊😊
Wednesday;

Today was a fabulous day. Actually we had a lot of things to do. We together cleaned the music room and went for lunch duty. 
 cleaning process 
Having food after cleaning...

Then it was fun all together. We also went for absentees details collection. We met a mam called 'Durga'. She was working in akashavani. She too sing songs for us. She talked about her life to us. She is the daughter of the old filim actress. Any way I also helped students with special abilities to write their mathematics exams. Shreya was so attached to me that she kept asking me whether I will come tomorrow or not.. I was so moved by her words...I will always pray for them...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conscientization programme

innovative aid 2

innovative aid 3 and 4