fifth week internship experience in Govt. Higher Secondary School for Girls (GGHSS), Cotton Hill,

"Act as if what you do makes a difference, IT DOES "

 The fifth week was really owsome. Actually it was a comfortable week. The truth is that students were so much fresh and active. I am approaching them after a break of 10 plus days. But it doesn't felt like that at all. Throughout  the week I took my lesson plans warmly and in a relaxed way. Then one more interesting things happened to me this week. Ancy miss came in for my class observation. She cane in for observation on 9th January 2020. There was no special programmes in the school this week. Any way I really enjoyed the week. 

Day 19: 6th January 2020😊😊😊😊😊
Monday;

Today was a nice day. I was really excited for the day. I reached school around 9.40 am. I got a little late today. I had 2nd period today. I took the class in a very slow pace. The fact is that the 2nd phase of the school internship programme. So I had to start the class as if it is the very first class. I started the chapter prism today. It is  really an incredible chapter. I really like the chapter. Then there was constant band practice in the school. 

Experience in 9J class 

The experience was really nice. I started the chapter prism today. It is a really important chapter. As it's higher applications will be there in the 10th standard I want to create a really strong base in students regarding the chapter prism. So I took the class really slowly. Also I had no burden of extra portion in this phase of internship. Anyway the class was really effective. 

Day 20: 7th January 2020😊😊😊😊😊
uesday;

Today was a really nice day. I reached school around 9.30 am. Ancy teacher was already present in the school.  Actually she came for class observation. She observed the class of some teacher trainees but l had last period today. So teacher promised to come for observation on next working day. I was really excited. Then during the last period I completed one of my lesson plan.

Experience in 9J class 

The experience was really nice. Students responded really well.The class was good. Luckly  in this week there accomodation is not in the auditorium class and hence I got the ICT class  for this week. Any way  the entire teaching learning process was really good. All my planning really added colour to my class

Day 21: 9th January 2020😊😊😊😊😊
Thursday;

Today was a great day. I reached school around 9.00 am. Actually I had 2nd and 4th period today. My actual period was fourth but as ancy teacher could only come for observation during the for noon session so I borrowed the second period from English teacher.  That English teacher was so kind that she gave me her period with out any hesitation. And Ancy teacher came in for observation during the 2nd period. Today I had fasting but others enjoyed 
Experience in 9J class 

The class was Ict oriented even though the lp was not ICT oriented. I didn't wrote ICT lesson plan because I was not sure about my classroom setting. Actually if I get the ICT less class then I would have been in trouble. Any way students enjoyed the class really well. Teacher also enjoyed my class.  She wrote all positive comments. All together great teaching learning experience. Students were really attentive. 
Conscientization programme

Conscientization programme was also conducted today in 9 J class today. The topic was violence against women and safety measures. Students at first were not that interested but later when I started the programme they got literally glued to their seats. It was really a nice class.
 
Actually students had a lot of doubts regarding the topic. And they asked their doubts too. I cleared them as per my knowledge. It was truly a great experience. 

Day 22: 10th January 2020😊😊😊😊😊
Friday;

Today was a nice day. I was really excited for the day. I reached school around 9.10 am. Actually I had last hour today. But i didn't get it because of Class PTA meeting for evaluating Christmas exam marks. Actually most of the students get good marks. Top is 73 marks and the topper is Adhi. Some students told me that from just pass mark they now jumbed to 40 plus marks because of me. I was terribly happy. These words are the true gift to all the teachers. Today we took the conscientization programme on 8A class too. It was also well reached. 

Special programme in school 

There was PTA meeting in the school. All students of high school except 10th standard was asked to bring their parents. It was really great experience all together. Lot of students came with their parents. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conscientization programme

innovative aid 2

innovative aid 3 and 4