seventh week internship experience in Govt. Higher Secondary School for Girls (GGHSS), Cotton Hill,

" Happiness a always sneaks in through the door that you didn't know you left open "

This was the last week of this internship programme. All together it was a great week. I did a lot of things this week like achievement test, diagnostic test, remedial teaching, post test for project, groupwise skit based on prism chapter, etc. Also I showed all my innovative aids to students. Then on the last day I distributed prizes for the topper of my achievement test and also the group with highest number of points. It was really great experience. Last day students were really emotional. I was emotional too.

Day 27: 20th January 2020😊😊😊😊😊
Monday;

Today was a nice day. It is the beginning of the last week of teaching practice of semester 4. I reached school around 9.20 am. I had 2nd period today. And I took my 30th lesson plan today and finished the topic. And now I can relax and complete all other works. Tomorrow I had planned for an achievement test for students and asked them to be prepared. Then l got a free period today. And then l showed my innovative aid on angles made by parallel lines.

Experience in class

The experience in class was really nice. Students were  really attentive. They responded really well. On both periods that I got I was super excited and happy. I really lowered my speed of delivery and it was dam cool. I explained the angles made by parallel lines to students and made them experience it through my aid.

Album preparation 🀩🀩🀩🀩

Actually I had asked students to prepare an album in group. And I ensured the participation of each and every student in it. But the result was much high than what I expected. It was really cool. All the groups prepared the album so well that my excitement was in another level. I got really confused about the 1st prize winner. But it was all together brilliant and owsome. 
Group 4
Group 3
Group 2
Group 1

Day 28: 21st  January 2020😊😊😊😊😊
Tuesday;

Today was a nice day. I reached school around 9.20 am. I had already completed my lesson plans so today is my achievement test. Actually I had my 7th period today. In addition to it I asked for the IT theory period of today which was the 6th period of the day to complete my achievement test. Then I asked students to sit in groups and discuss the script for the skit based on prism. It was a really innovative day.

Experience in class 

The overall experience in class was really great. And it was really overwhelming. Students wrote the exam with full sincerity and dedication. And after 45 minutes I took the answer sheets back. And it was brilliant. Then students get back to their groups and they discussed the script for their skit.

Day 29: 22nd  January 2020😊😊😊😊😊
Wednesday;

Today was a great day. I reached school around 9.20 am. I had 2nd period today. Actually I corrected my answer sheets and today l conducted my diagnostic test. Students responded really well. Actually before that I tried the cooperative learning technique too. Any way it was really brilliant all together. Students wrote the diagnostic test really well. And then it was too much fun and I gave the remaining time to them for practice of skit. I know that 10 minutes won't make a difference but I gave it to them. 

Day 30: 23rd  January 2020😊😊😊😊😊
Thursday;

Today was a great day. I  reached school around 9.00am. And I had the 4th period today. And l corrected the diagnostic test and I felt that some students have problems with formulas. So l prepared a box card as my innovative remedial teaching aid. And also a roller board where chota bheem tells the story of prism. 
Roller board 
Box card 

Students really understood the aids clearly. It was a really interesting class all together and really effective remedial teaching too.

Day 31: 24th  January 2020😊😊😊😊😊
Friday;

Today was a great day. And it was an unforgettable day in my life. Today was the last day of my teaching practice at cotton hill school. It was really fun. Students were really active. And the had done all necessary plannings for the skit that they had to perform. It was really fun filled too. I got the 3rd and 4th period and conducted the skit. Students really performed well. It was all beyond my expectations. 

Lastly after that during the last period I give away the gifts for the winners. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conscientization programme

innovative aid 2

innovative aid 3 and 4