sixth week internship experience in Govt. Higher Secondary School for Girls (GGHSS), Cotton Hill,

" THE BEST WAY TO CHEER YOURSELF IS TO TRY TO CHEER SOMEONE ELSE "

The whole week was really wonderfull. But there were a lot of disturbing facts too. Actually last Wednesday was some how holiday and this Wednesday is also holiday. And these two days wastage of class is not a light matter for me. I lost my two precious periods too. Any way I have to make myself more fast and organised. Then in this week me and sheen sister conducted the conscientization programme. It was based on violence against women.  It was a brilliant piece of work and great effort from both of us. Then Deepthi teacher came for my last optional observation in the last day of this week. Then band team of the school won 3 prizes in inter school competition. There was meeting for spc, sports etc. There was also swachata programme. And there was a programme of  taking students to kanakakunnu to saw the swachata filled exhibition. Students in association with police donatefood for patients in medical college. All together a great week 


Day 23: 13th January 2020😊😊😊😊😊
Monday;

Today was an ok day for me.The class was good. Today 2 important things happened. One is that I completed pre test for my project and the other thing is that nadanine sir came in for physical education class observation. It was really interesting. But I really missed our jose sir. If he would have come then it would have been a different level of energy. There is no substitute for jose sir. His greatness is a different level one. May his soul rest in peace. Always pray for him. Anyway l had two periods today one was my period and other one was free period. In my period I took my lesson plan and during free period I did the pre test for my project. 

Physical education class experience 🤩🤩🤩🤩
 
The physical education class experience was really brilliant. Students were really active and responsible. Actually I followed all my commands and made students follow them properly. It was really superb. My lesson plan was the centre of attraction 
The yoga l took was 'Arthakatichakrasana'.
Students really enjoyed doing it.

Day 24: 14th January 2020😊😊😊😊😊
Tuesday;

Actually in this week the accomodation of 9 J class is in the auditorium class and there is a infrastructure of 2 classes sitting with a single board separation. I felt real difficulty in teaching in the class. Not only me even the students are facing difficulties there. The class is not clean at all. And is full of dust. And the blackboard was really pathetic. It was more white than black. Even though I managed to take class effectively. It was all around a really nice experience. 

Experience in class 
  
The overall experience in the class was really touching. I had 7th period today which was the last period. The approach of students were really brilliant. Students had doubts regarding varous ideas and I cleared them effectively.  All aids were used and nice experience all together. 

Day 25: 16th January 2020😊😊😊😊😊
Thursday;

Yeterday was holiday. And I reached school today around  9 am. I was not feeling well and the pollution was at its maximum there. Actually the work of new building in the school is getting progressed and it is causing too much pollution. So it is becoming difficult for us to settle down at the auditorium. Any was eventually its all part of life. Or this may be called life.

Experience in the class 

Today I got a free period  so I conducted a small test paper of achievement to students so as to check whether students are learning effectively or not. But the performance of students were not up to the mark. I actually gave a lot of motivation to students and asked them to revise well. And during my period I gave a lot of motivation to my students for their better life. All together a better day with lot of experience. 

Day 26: 17th January 2020😊😊😊😊😊
Friday;

Today was a nice day. I was really in a need to finish my lesson plans so that I could complete all other works of mine like achievement test, diagnostic test, project work etc. I had last period today. It is having 40 minutes in name but actually we get only 30 to 35 minutes. So to complete a whole lesson plan with in that period is in itself a difficult task. Any way l managed it all together. 

Experience in the class 

It was all goodness experience in the class. It was an unexpected entry. As time was less I was taking class in a little faster pace. Deepthi teacher observed the whole class and it was the 3rd and last observation by teacher.  I could have ised colour chalks to make the class more colourful. Any way students gets the idea and it is more important for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conscientization programme

innovative aid 2

innovative aid 3 and 4