My mother angel

My Mother Angel...!!!


Once I was a seed
A mere seed
I was there, alone-
In the gully of almighty
Unaware of the world,
Unaware of the changes.

Then came an angel


A pretty angel.

she with her -
love pouring soul and
honey oozing smile
withered the message of love
The poor little thing,
Changed the entire concept
Of sacrifice......
She was the gem of the god's yard.
She was the prettiest of all creations
It was the beginning.

yeh! the beginning of a new journey,
For about ten months,

she carried me in her womb.
It sounds funny, right?
But it was a strange story of pain and emotions

It was the never-ending saga of love.
I still remember that snowbound night,

which truly changed my life.

when the curious light breeze,

with its love soaked hands hugged me,

and evoked my intention to come out,

then, I slowly stepped into the word of glory.

Making my angel break into tears

oh, I saw the face of my angel...

she was glowing like a moon.

And blessed me with all possible comfort.
It was a new sensation for me,
It gave me the spirit to rise up
I still remember that day,
My angel was crying in pain,
But she ignored everything for me
She fought with all pains -
To make me happy.
To have a glimpse of my face
She smiled at me,
Kissed me again and again,
I called her 'mom' for the first time.
But tears were still oozing out from her eyes
Was she not happy with the new name...
Were that tears of happiness,
Or tears of pain.....!
Who knows..?

It marked the beginning.

yeh! the beginning of another journey,
The true journey of my life.              
My angel is a little strange.
Anyway, I love my mom the most.
much more than anyone else in the world.
The journey of my life was not at all simple
but she was there with me at every point,
she shared with me every beautiful emotion of my life
She always made me feel special
The piece of life soon reached childhood
Then it strikes youth.
And I have changed a lot physically
But from my heart ...I am still that small seed
Who learned the story of life from her angel
And who still needs her angel in every bit of her life
I love you, mom...
You are the best......

                                                                  By

                                                                      Athira Sajeev .B

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

conscientization programme

innovative aid 2

innovative aid 3 and 4